VSO ConvertXtoDVD 220.127.116.11 Beta + Patch
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 6 is a software to convert your videos to DVD and watch on any DVD player. It allows to convert Avi to DVD, DivX to DVD, WMV to DVD, RM to DVD, YouTube to DVD etc…and burn automatically to DVD after video conversion. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD, the AVI to DVD converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool that will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project. Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player. Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed.
VSO ConvertXtoDVD allows to convert:
• AVI to DVD
• MKV to DVD
• MOV to DVD
• Divx to DVD
• WMV to DVD
• MTS and M2TS to DVD
• Mpeg to DVD, MP4 to DVD
• and more (see supported formats)
Create menus and chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview.
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
• Create menus with videos and music
• Integrated video player for live Preview
• Cut unwanted parts of the video
• Add chapters – automatic or custom
• Subtitle files supported
• Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
• Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
• Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
• 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
• Hardware decoding for faster conversions
• Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
• Various audio output formats
• Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
• Multiple encoding profiles
• Multi-core processor optimized
• Audio amplifier
• Padding and cropping
• Batch converter
• Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
• Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC.
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
• Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
• ISO output available
• NTSC + PAL region formats
• 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
• Burn multiple copies
• VSO burning engine included
• Various SD resolutions available
• Custom output size
• Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
New VSO ConvertXtoDVD 6 includes:
• New menu editor: allows for total menu customization, including moving of menu items
• Add watermark to video
• New audio normalization
• Intro video option added (video that plays before menu displays)
• New menu structure designed for converting “TV series”
• New menu structure designed for converting “1 movie” with bonus menu, etc.
• Settings added to adjust image saturation and sharpness
• New “image enhancer” setting added
• New menu designs
• Compatible with Windows 10
What's New in This Release?
* [Feature Request] when changing image for menu (background image/video) or for thumbnail let user choose: letterbox/panscan/stretched (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] Video Processing’s Resize Filters are Empty and changing it does not effect, CXD uses Linear as default (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] Can’t use previous frame function just after seeking (advanced edition window) (cedric) – resolved.
* [Feature Request] in cut section make nudge “frame” more accurate (cedric) – resolved.
* [Feature Request] Improve cluster parsing speed (cedric) – resolved.
* [Feature Request] Add new themes for TV Series structure (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] 18.104.22.168 erratic 1 frame at a time nudging behavior in cut window depending on file type (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] cannot use mouse wheel to seek in video when cutting as previously possible (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] source frame rate poorly detected and output therefore is choppy on DVD player (cedric) – resolved.
* [Bug] Menu editor – Allow item restoration when snap action is set to delete (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] Menu editor – Aspect ratio not respected when resizing thumbs (felicia) – resolved.
* [Feature Request] Menu editor – Add option to stretch images and videos (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] Menu editor – Padding method not respected for menu thumbnails (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] subtitles in DVD particular input file not imported (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] missing some language streams when loading blu-rays Sicario and Hitmat (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] missing audio for some files (in preview and output) (cedric) – resolved.
* [Bug] navigation is not sequential in menu- after playing 1st video pressing down bttn goes to “play all” icon instead of next video (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] Thumbnails – Duration when changed from 30 seconds, setting is not applied/saved (felicia) – resolved.
* [Feature Request] when changing from “movie” to “series” structure consider all titlesets already in treeview as episodes (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] Menu editor – Thumbnails are not always updated (felicia) – resolved.
* [Bug] still image of menu is not accurate if cut was made at beginning of file (felicia) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
==> DisConnect Internet
==> Install Program
==> After Install Don't Launch/Run Application
==> Run & Apply Patch
==> Enjoy ...