µTorrent – a (very) tiny BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent is an efficient, feature rich and built for speed. That means ultra-efficient downloads of mega-sized files.
The program was designed to use as little CPU, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With µTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT. Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification and peer exchange. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources.
Various icon, toolbar graphic and status icon replacements are available, and creating your own is very simple. µTorrent also has support for localization, and with a language file present, will automatically switch to your system language. If your language isn’t available, you can easily add your own, or edit other existing translations to improve them!
• uTorrent supports parallel loading
• Rational use of bandwidth and allows you to customize it
• Built-in scheduler uTorrent manages tasks
• uTorrent has the ability to set the priority of traffic and adjust the speed
• It has features a quick stop and resume downloads
• uTorrent supports UPnP and NAT-PMP, as well as popular protocol extensions
• It has low memory consumption and small size of the program
• Supports reading RSS-feeds and download torrent-announcements
• Interacts with other customers without the need for the main tracker (DHT)
• uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption
• Interface uTorrent has supported the change order and the possibility of
• translation into other languages
• In uTorrent integrated remote control via HTTP-protocol, using web-interface (WebUI)
• uTorrent works in all versions of OS Windows
• It is also possible to use uTorrent in Linux using Wine.
• Multiple simultaneous downloads
• Configurable bandwidth scheduler
• Global and per-torrent speed limiting
• Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
• RSS Downloader
• Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
What’s New Build 41913
•fix crash when adding torrent with duplicate names in 41911
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
uTorrent 3.4.6 Alpha Build 41913
To get the files
•Features : Adfree
•These files are for experimental and educational purposes only.
•support developers.If you liked the program buy it,they deserved it!