AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking,
hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives.
AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Version: 5.75.3900 stable (Jun 28, 2016)
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks on Intel Kaby Lake and Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX CPUs
- Support for Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone RS1 Insider Preview build 14372
- AquaStream Ultimate and NZXT GRID+ V2 sensor support
- Improved Corsair Link sensor support
- Support for Kingston SSDNow UV400 SSDs
- Improved support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Radeon RX 470 and Radeon RX 480 GPUs
- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1080 and Tesla P100
- Install application
- Register application with given serial.
- Done, Enjoy.
To get the files