ESET Smart Security 9.0.381.0 (x86/x64)
Explore the great online with our all-in-one Internet security solution. With multiple layers of security features on top of ESET’s legendary NOD32 detection technology to protect against new and targeted malware. Now with Banking & Payment Protection to secure your personal and financial data.
Go explore the Internet, freely
Now you can enjoy banking and paying online, protected by all-new Banking & Payment Protection. It’s just one of the ways that ESET Smart Security keeps you safe online, every day, with all-in-one security including Antivirus, Anti-Theft, Personal Firewall – and much more.
Banking & Payment Protection
Shopping or making online payments? Use our secure browser – which encrypts your passwords and credit card data – to keep your money safe.
Anti-TheftSuspect your laptop is missing in action? Track or locate it or contact the finder thanks to this handy feature.
Making a connection in a public Wi-Fi hotspot? Bring to bear our Personal Firewall and protect your personal information wherever you are.
List of Features:
- Personal Firewall
- Banking & Payment Protection
- Parental Control
- Exploit Blocker
- Advanced Memory Scanner
- Vulnerability Shield
- Botnet Protection
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (Service pack 3), and Windows Home Server 2003, 2011.
Most Recent Changes in Smart Security 9:
- Fixed: Activation issues
- Fixed: Stability fixes in Banking and Payment Protection module
- Fixed: Vulnerability fixes (http://support.eset.com/news5861/)
- Other: SHA-2 signature updated
Whats New ?
1. Install ESET
2. Now Open ESET Main Screen And You See "i have a username and Password. what do i do? Clik On It
3. Now ESET License Convert Website Will Be Opened
4. Give Username & Password In The Box And Click On "Convert"
5. Copy Generated License Key And Paste To ESET License Activation Box
6. Done !